Skip to content
- Create a physical object or choose a physical location to be enhanced through Augmented Reality.
- Improve prototyping skills and enhance object making and 3d modeling/ animation techniques.
- Continue to practice user research and testing.
- Implement basic AR development skills.
- Utilize Unity, Zappar, or Lightform
- Uniqueness: It must not already exist;
- Interaction: It must be good for a single object, location or set of symbols;
- Reality: It could be constructed of off-the-shelf materials;
- Platform: It must work via the web or mobile device;
- Durability: It must last during the opening reception of the gold show, senior showcase, or hallway display;
- Work Log
- Time Sheet
- Sketches, Mind maps, etc.
- Research your chosen object or space
- Document your own interactions
- create 2 maquettes – be creative with the materials that give your objects and digital enhancements form
- one working prototype – this may be done utilizing paper prototyping techniques, or a combination of paper prototypes and digital experiments with Unity, WebAR or Zappar
- Progress reports with sketches and prototypes
- Documentation that highlights all of the above into a single document (i.e. website, screen sized pdf, printed booklet)
- Elements 4D
- Ink Hunter
- Anatomy 4D
- Ikea Catalog
- 3D modeling
- Rapid Prototyping Tools